Checkout this Collaboratory Fellowship
It’s a fellowship program that invites a small group of do-gooders in the apparel industry to come together for three days to collaborate on social or environmental solutions for their organizations.
It’s a chance to dream bigger and bolder, surrounded by a community of mentors, experts and peers that can help them make an impact faster.
Each year the Collaboratory will focus on a different sustainability topic that the apparel industry is working to tackle. This year’s focus is on reducing water use and we’re bringing together a group that is committed to doing interesting work in this space. Innovative solutions are eligible for up to $50,000 in funding.
‘We’re looking for emerging entrepreneurs and social entrepreneurs in the fashion and apparel industry who are passionate about doing the right thing for people and the planet.
They should be curious, determined and values-driven. Open to new ideas and eager to learn. Excited to build a community of like-minded individuals. Committed to act on what they learn through the LS&Co. Collaboratory.’
• 18+ years of age
• Proficient in written and spoken English
• Emerging entrepreneur or social entrepreneur in the fashion and apparel industry
• Able to commit to being in San Francisco October 21-23, 2016
• Able to commit to preparation and follow-up work around the Collaboratory workshop
• Leader within an organization (nonprofit, for-profit or hybrid) that:
– Has been in operation 1-5 years
– Has less than $5M in annual revenue
– Has fewer than 100 employees
• Is making an apparel product (e.g., clothing, footwear, accessories) or providing an apparel-related service
• Is committed to incorporating social and environmental values within their organization
• Is actively reducing — or showing an interest in reducing — the water footprint of their organization
• In addition, nominees must not have been previously awarded a grant
Full details: http://levistrauss-collaboratory.com/